Ordering and payments
We serve meat and vegetarian hot meal options, along with baguettes, from a menu on a 3-weekly cycle. We also provide breakfast from 8 - 8.20am and break time snacks. A vegetarian option is always available and anyone is welcome to select this. Vegan options are available on request.
All meat served by us is halal. We use cooking oil that is derived from genetically modified soya. The kitchen is usually able to cater for special dietary/medical needs if given advance notice – please contact the school office so we can help you organise this if necessary.
As we are a cashless school, your child will be issued with a card to pay for their meal. If you have any issues with our payment system, iPay Impact, please email us at email@example.com
- Hot Meal Deal - £2.40 Hot Meal + Drink / Dessert (No cost for pupils receiving Free School Meals)
- Cold Meal Deal - £2.40 Sandwich + Drink/Dessert (No cost for pupils receiving Free School Meals)
- Baguettes / Wraps - £2.80
- Fruit salad – £1.80
- Sandwich / Pasta pot /Jacket pot (small meal) - £2.00
- All Drinks, Whole Fruits, Yoghurts & Desserts – 85p
Our free school meal deal
Free School Meals pupils can have any offer equivalent to the total price of £2.40
- Hot Meal Deal - Hot Meal + Drink / Dessert
- Cold Meal Deal - Sandwich + Drink/Dessert
If your child is in receipt of free school meals and has items in addition to the above meal deals, including a breaktime snack, then all additional items will be charged as per our price list.
We also provide breakfast from 8 - 8.20am.
Applying for free school meals
Some parents may be entitled to receive free school meals for their children.
In order to determine if you are eligible and to apply please click here.