Ark Pioneer Academy is a co-educational, non-selective, non-denominational secondary school, which opened in September 2019 in Barnet.
Our school has just welcomed its fourth cohort of year 7 pupils! We add a new year 7 cohort each year until reaching our full capacity of 1,200 pupils. This includes offering 300 sixth form places.
The school will accordingly admit 180 of pupils if there are sufficient applications. Where fewer applications than the published admission number for the relevant age group are received, the school will offer places at the school to all those who have applied.
How to apply for a place at Ark Pioneer in 2022
- Go to www.eadmissions.org.uk and select ‘Register to apply online’ or ‘Create a new account’; note that you will need an email address to register and create a new account.
- Once you have done that, login and add your child’s details (‘Start a new application for a child that is not listed below’)
- Add your school preferences by selecting the local authority where the school is situated and select and add Ark Pioneer Academy. You will need to state if there is a sibling at the school currently
- Once you submit your application, you will be given an Application Reference Number and receive a confirmation email.
- After submitting, you will be able to attach documents, either by scanning them in or attaching a photograph.
- There is no supplementary information required for Ark Pioneer.
If you have any questions or need support with the application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If your child was born between 1 September 2010 and 31 August 2011 they will transfer to secondary school in September in 2022.
Applications opened on 1 September. The deadline for receipt of applications is 31 October. Our offers will be published on national offer day in early March, 2022
There is no defined catchment area for Ark Pioneer Academy. The size and shape of the catchment will depend on where the applications come from each year.