Ark Pioneer Academy is a co-educational, non-selective, non-denominational secondary school, which opened in September 2019 in Barnet.
Our school has welcomed its first cohort year 7 pupils. We add a new year 7 cohort each year until reaching its full capacity of 1,200 pupils. This includes offering 300 sixth form places.
The school will accordingly admit 180 of pupils if there are sufficient applications. Where fewer applications than the published admission number for the relevant age group are received, the school will offer places at the school to all those who have applied.
September 2020 Admissions:
We are delighted to welcome applications for our second cohort of 180 pupils to Ark Pioneer Academy!
If your child was born between 1 September 2008 and 31 August 2009 they will transfer to secondary school in September in 2020.
Applications opened on 1 September 2019. The deadline for receipt of applications is Thursday 31 October 2019. Our offers will be published on national offer day, 2 March 2020
How to apply for a place at Ark Pioneer in 2020
- Go to www.eadmissions.org.uk and select ‘Register to apply online’ or ‘Create a new account’; note that you will need an email address to register and create a new account.
- Once you have done that, login and add your child’s details (‘Start a new application for a child that is not listed below’)
- Add your school preferences by selecting the local authority where the school is situated and select and add Ark Pioneer Academy. You will need to state if there is a sibling at the school currently
- Once you submit your application, you will be given an Application Reference Number and receive a confirmation email.
- After submitting, you will be able to attach documents, either by scanning them in or attaching a photograph.
- There is no supplementary information required for Ark Pioneer.
If you have any questions or need support with the application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no defined catchment area for Ark Pioneer Academy. The size and shape of the catchment will depend on where the applications come from each year.
Open Events for 2020 Admissions:
To find out about our school, please view the open events page to hear about out open evenings and mornings taking place this year:
Open evening: Tuesday 1st October from 5:30pm
Thursday 10th October at 9:30am
Friday 18th October at 9:30am
(Please note that open morning places must be booked: please email email@example.com to do so)