Our schools achieve great results:
- In 2016-2017, 81% of our sixth form students gained a place at university, compared with a national average of 48%
- 20% of our year 13 students eligible for Free School Meals (a measure of disadvantage) gained a place at a Russell Group university this year, compared with a national average of 5%.
- Students who are behind academically at the start of seconday school are twices as likely to achieve five good GCSEs if they attend an Ark school.
- Two new schools, Ark King Solomon Academy and Isaac Newton Academy are in the top 1% nationally for pupil progress
- 93% of Ark primary school pupils pass the phonics check, compared with 81% nationally.
- All Ark’s new start schools that have been inspected by Ofsted are rated good or outstanding